Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Challenge #34 and Winner of #33

The entries on the last challenge definitely made us smile. There were so many adorable creations!






The winner of $15 USD of digital stamps from Just Some Lines is...




#42 - The Navy Wife
Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 goes to...
#19-Lalkygirl
#125-Anne H
##78 Siv-Anja
Congrats and don't forget to grab your badges from the link on the title bar as well.






For this next challenge we welcome back Stamping Boutique. I love this company so much! They have something for everything!

Here is a little bit about them...

"I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Aud Sentiments. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. "

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week."

They are giving the winner 3 digis of their choice.

OK, now for the challenge. We want to see "Merry Christmas" somewhere on your card or project. I don't know about you but I start to get excited for Christmas in August and even start my shopping. Now is a good chance to get ahead of the game with your cards.

Here are the adorable creations from the DT...


















Audrey from Aud Cards













Maria from Joyful Stamper










































Gemma from Handmade By Gem


















This challenge will run until Tuesday, August 16


4 comments:

CT19720 said...

Fab challenge - great time to start getting ready for Christmas. Some fab DT cardsxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wonderful DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Marianne said...

I stumbled upon this challenge blog this afternoon. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you like my card, too. ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow great cards ladies!!!!! Awesome work!!!!!