Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Challenge 115 - Week Two


Welcome to the second week of
 Challenge 115

Sept 11-23
Theme: For The Men In Our Life
  (make a masculine card using a  suitable sentiment)

Before I show you the fun and creative projects 
from our designers using images from Doodle Pantry... 
I have a quick introduction:  
We are absolutely delighted to welcome Mandy Sullivan, our newest designer!  She has written a brief bio to share with you.
Mandy Sullivan
Hi, my name is Mandy, I live in London and have been interested in making things for as long as I can remember – I grew up on the Isle of Wight and as a child there was always knitting, sewing or cooking on the go at home, and that brings back so many happy memories.  About 13 years ago I went to a Knit and Stitch show as I’d started cross stitching again, and I discovered rubber stamping and papercrafting and haven’t looked back since!  I love making cards and scrapbooking, and have a collection of digi stamps, dies and craft CDs as well as my beloved old faithful rubber and clear stamps!   Oh and I adore anything to do with Giant Pandas!
I make all of the cards that I send to friends and family (I don’t think I’d be forgiven if I sent a bought one!), I sell some to friends and colleagues and have even made wedding invites and all the bits and bobs that go with them for a couple of friends which is hugely rewarding (even if a bit stressful at times!), and always have a stash of cards at home as I just can’t stop creating!  My advice to anyone thinking about making cards – give it a go, dip your toe in, enjoy, and be prepared to be addicted!
Happy Crafting!
Mandy x
 Welcome MANDY!  We are so lucky to have you!  

And here is her great card - I love the simplicity, the humor, the unexpected!  You can use the link on her blog name to check out what else she is up to... and leave her [and the other designers] some love if you see something you like!

Mandy from Paper Panda
using Funny Disguise

Lalkygirl from My Creative Place
using Beary cute

Sandie from Fairytale Daydream
using Detective Sheep

Marie from Cards by MI
using Hotrod

Ginny G from RubberMad
using Carousel Seahorse


We want to thank Doodle Pantry for sponsoring this 2 week challenge!  They have provided the images for our DT and the prize for our challenge winner!



Thank you team... nicely done!

So, you have another week to get up to 5 projects entered into the challenge - to enter click HERE.
~ginny g

Challenge 115 - For the Men in our Life
runs till 10:00pm EST on Tuesday, 9/23

No comments: